The Spark Browser
The Spark Browser is launched whenever Spark is not passed an URL on startup.
Hamburger menu has the following items:
- Go to Favorites
- Go Home
- Set Home
- Reset Home
Home page URL is browser:home, Favorites page URL is browser:favorites.
In order to add or remove a URL to Favorites toggle the star icon in URL bar.
Favorites and home page selection persist after relaunch.
Like in any browser there are Prev ⇽ / Next ⇾ buttons to navigate between previously visited URLs.
- Show Help page that defines all ShortcutsCtrl+Alt+K
- Show About page with details about Spark Ctrl+Alt+A
- Toggle URL edit box visibility. Go fullscreen ! Ctrl+Alt+F
- Sets focus on URL edit box - and selects ALL Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L
- Load browser.js Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H
Spark Browser Shortcuts
- Ctrl+Alt+Y Toggle FPS
- Ctrl+Alt+O Toggle object outlines
- Ctrl+Alt+Shift+D Log debug info and object count
- Ctrl+Alt+D Show dirty rect outlines
- Ctrl+Alt+S Take a screenshot
- Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R Reload scene