Take your embedded apps to the next level!
Native animations supporting non-linear tweening.
Spark is an open source project, so if you don't like something - submit a Pull Request!
Provide service availability through the heirarchy of your applications
Atomic Building Blocks
Small set of atomic building blocks allows for composition. Use a framework, build your own, or use the Spark API directly.
Spark Browser Shortcuts
- Show Help page with all Shortcuts Ctrl+Alt+K
- Show About page for Spark Ctrl+Alt+A
- Toggle Fullscreen - hide address bar Ctrl+Alt+F
- Sets focus on URL edit box - and selects ALL Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L
- Reload URL Ctrl+Alt+R
- Load browser.js Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H
Spark General Shortcuts
- Ctrl+Alt+Y Toggle FPS
- Ctrl+Alt+O Toggle object outlines
- Ctrl+Alt+Shift+D Log debug info and object count
- Ctrl+Alt+D Show dirty rect outlines
- Ctrl+Alt+S Take a screenshot
- Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R Reload scene
Read the documentation for API and functionality information.
- Enhanced Drag and Drop support (macOS)
- Drag and drop a file into the URL box to get the URL of the file to replace selected text or be added to text that's already there.
- Use RT_LOG_LEVEL to control mouse and keyboard logging from shell.js
- Add metrics logging for download thread performance details
- remove pxObject's matrix props to reduce size of pxObject
- Web/CSS color support for pxRectangle and pxText. See sample usage in these two files: test_pxWebColors.js and test_pxColorNames.js
- Change pxCore CI builds to use the new testRunner and tests from sparkui.org
- Fixed: double downloads for image and image9
- Fixed: MASK does not respect Alpha of parent object
- Spark support for RT services
- Downloading and launch performance updates
- Ignore CORS checks for localhost requests
- Add scene.info.build.os property
- Enable CORS for Spark by Default
- Fixed : Shortcut for Debug Logging from Spark browser
- Fixed : Promise creation should only happen once for most pxObjects
- Fixed : TextBox related issues to do with alignment and newlines